The 4'x2'x2' Wood Panel Reptile Enclosure by Zen Habitats is great for desert lizards, snakes, tortoises, and other small animals that require a dry environment. Zen Habitats Reptile Enclosure uses 1” anodized aluminum, bamboo finished wood panels, front sliding/removable acrylic doors, a galvanized steel screen top, and a 6" substrate shield (to keep loose substrate in the habitat when the door is open). The steel screen top includes screen support bars and wire grommets to give you the flexibility to install your lighting fixtures inside or outside the enclosure.
This enclosure is a great alternative for the following size aquariums/terrariums: 33 gallon, 37 gallon, 38 gallon, 40 gallon, 45 gallon, 50 gallon, 55 gallon, 65 gallon, 75 gallon, 90 gallon, 120 gallon
Bamboo Finished Composite Wood Panels
- 4’x2’x2’ – 120 gallon equivalent
- Front sliding / removable acrylic doors for easy access
- Galvanized steel screen with support bars for security and multiple lighting options
- Substrate Shield included (but optional) for those with loose substrate
- Humidity levels below 50% for desert setups
- Not suitable for UTH (Under Tank Heating)
- 3 year warranty*
Why Zen Habitats 4’x2’x2’ Reptile Enclosures?
- Large enclosures – 120-gallon equivalent. Many reptiles thrive when given room to run, jump, and climb. 4’x2’x2’ reptile enclosures are 3 times larger than 40 gallon breeder tanks.
- Non-reflective surfaces reduce anxiety. Most reptiles are territorial and do not like their own reflections.
- Front-sliding doors minimize stress when approaching your pet. Many reptiles and amphibians have a parietal eye which helps them spot aerial predators. A lot of reptile tanks open from the top - approaching from above can cause stress for your pet.
- Bamboo finished wood panels retain heat better than glass. Wood panels have been shown to retain heat up to 10x better than glass.
- Substrate Shield included. All Zen Habitats come with an optional substrate shield for those who use loose substrate.
- Lightweight – Only 48 lbs. fully assembled.
- Easy to assemble – A rubber mallet sometimes helps.
- Bearded Dragons
- Boa Constrictors
- Blue-Tongue Skinks
- Box Turtles
- Many other lizards, snakes and tortoises that thrive in lower humidity environments (such as a hognose snake, king snake, uromastyx, and more).
This item ships flat.